11/13/15

Weekly Social Justice Postings Here: #Justise4All

 Those of you who follow me on Twitter may have seen in my collection of lists a specific group entitled #‎JusticeForAll. I created this list to follow the ever-expanding number of Twitter users who have made the socially conscious decision to use their accounts to highlight issues involving racism, social justice, progressive politics, and community outreach. With this in mind, I have decided to streamline my more expansive postings by grouping them together and doing a weekly redux on this page.

The idea behind this is to keep my other social media a little more centered on my work, and still have a concrete location for folks to read about my opinions on these important topics, if they so choose. For folks who follow my Instagram account, don’t worry, those posts aren’t changing, though I may save the diatribes for this weekly thing. We’ll see. This will also allow me to reprint some of my more consistent postings from my old personal Facebook account.

I’ve decided to call this initiative [and am renaming my Twitter list] #‎Justise4All. For my fellow word-nerds, Justise is a etymological mashup of the Old and Modern English spelling of the term. The blog posts should happen every Friday, God willing and schedule permitting. If you like what I’ll be posting, feel free to share with your friends with that tag; I certainly appreciate it. Let’s continue to keep these highly important conversations going - silence is compliance, and the time for being quiet is over. Thank you, as always, for your continued support.


JPM

0 comments: